Saturday, September 11, 2010

CleanWell Review!

Are you looking for hand soap that is free of triclosan? CleanWell is the place to find it! They kindly sent me four bottles of the All-Natural Antibacterial Foaming Handsoap to review. CleanWell offers their foam soap in four wonderful scents: Orange Vanilla, Lavender Absolute, Ginger Bergamot, and Spearmint Lime. My favorite is the Orange Vanilla; it reminded me of orange sherbet icecream:D I gave the Spearmint Lime one to a friend, and she liked the scent of it! My mom liked that the soap was triclosan-free, had a pleasant scent, and that the bottles are reusable!  Since the Ginger Bergamot scent is the strongest, it would be good for in the kitchen to use after chopping onions:)  My dad commented about how he liked this one.  Every bottle kills 99.9% of germs, is infused with antioxidants, and is paraben-free. The good thing about foam soap is that it takes less time to wash your hands than does the normal kind.  If you are not familiar about triclosan, click here.

“This quartet of our foaming hand soaps is sure to make hand washing a pleasurable experience. Ginger bergamot, lavender absolute, orange vanilla and spearmint lime were all custom created for CleanWell by natural perfumer Mandy Aftel. Each scent, enriched with aloe and white tea, will inspire your family to remember that washing their hands is a great idea.”
Bright & colorful!
 Be sure to check out the other products CleanWell offers such as their Hand Sanitizer (great for on the road!) and Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes Pack today!

Disclaimer: I was sent free products for my review. All thoughts are my own. All quotes from CleanWell website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment