Saturday, September 25, 2010

CSN Stores Review!

My CSN Stores Review is finally here! Yippee:) CSN graciously sent a gift certificate to any of their stores. (And anyone familiar with CSN knows how many that is...200+!) I finally decided on the Fox Run Craftsmen Non-Stick 6-Cup Heart Muffin Pan. I absolutely love it! This morning, I made Cranberry Apple Muffins in it, and it worked great!  Before I put my muffin batter in the pan, I greased it using butter. When I went to take the muffins out...they came out perfectly! (I'm sure you know how frustrating it can be when they DO stick:) The muffin pan was very easy to fill, slides in and out of the oven well, and also has a little hook to be able to hang it up.  Everybody loved the muffins, as there is only one left! haha:-) The muffins looked so cute- almost like mini cakes.  This muffin pan will last me many years to come!

Ready for the oven...

Cooling...

Finished product!
Enjoy with a cup of milk or coffee!

CSN has sooo many different pieces of bakeware to select from, and with Thanksgiving coming up in a couple months, this would be a place to get your kitchen tools, etc. from!

Disclaimer:  I received a gift certificate for this review.  All thoughts are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment