Monday, October 4, 2010

Jess' Bee Natural Review!

Since it's getting colder out, everybody is starting to get out the chapstick again. But...don't you think using the same brand is getting on the boring side?:-) Jess' Bee Natural to the rescue!!:) I was sent the Peppermint and Tangerine flavored lipbalm as well as the Happy Feet Peppermint Lotion. They have a great scent!


The Peppermint Lotion contains organic raw shea butter, sweet almond oil, peppermint essential and Vitamin E. Even though the scent is peppermint, when I used it, it reminded me of blackberry pie for some reason:)  It has a fluffy & creamy texture and is easy to apply.
This is great for people who have dry heels. My mom has been using this too, and she really liked that it contained all natural ingredients and it made her skin soft! 

It comes in a 3 oz. tin, but will last a long time! This is best to apply at nighttime, or if you are wearing socks- as you don't want it to get on the carpet:)

The lipbalm contains sweet almond oil, beeswax, soybean oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, and most flavors contain essential oils. The tangerine flavor works very well also! I like to keep a tube of lipbalm, along with some lotion on my headboard so I can use it before bedtime. I gave my mom the peppermint flavor (yeah, I know- I "spoil" her...lol:-).



Here is Jess' story:
I stumbled into this business by accident. Several years ago, I found a basic lip balm recipe and started mixing various batches in my kitchen. I shared it with friends and was pleasantly surprised when they started asking for more! It was a hit! I saw the business potential and, with a small loan from my family, started Jess' Bee Natural in 1998.
I designed my label and display case and found wholesalers to supply the raw materials. Before long my product was in local stores.
Being in the skin care business keeps you cognizant of the fact that everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body and blood stream. With this in mind, all of our ingredients are pure and natural and they are chosen for their healing and moisturizing properties. Our products are produced in small batches and are hand poured to ensure their quality.

Jess' Bee Natural Mission:
Our mission is to operate an earth-conscious business that provides the highest quality all-natural skin care products at affordable prices.
Not only do we make a natural product, we run our business the same way. Every single sheet of paper we use--from invoices to marketing material--is post-consumer recycled.
We live naturally and our products reflect our ideals. We believe through awareness and conservation, we all can make a difference in the world and our environment. With the help of our business, we hope to share this ideal with our customers and continue affecting the earth in a positive way as a “Beauty Conscience” company.

Any of Jess' Bee Natural products would be a special gift for a friend tucked in a cute little basket or to make it easier, Jess' Bee Natural offers gift sets! No more worrying about chemicals in your body products!

Disclaimer:  I received free product for this review.  All thoughts are my own.  Italicized words from Jess' Bee Natural.

0 comments:

Post a Comment