Saturday, December 11, 2010

*Longhairlovers Review*

I have the longest hair in my family, so this is a great company to review:  Longhairlovers!  They kindly sent me the travel size of their Luxe Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Treatment, Thicken Up! Styling Lotion, and 2 oz. Shea-Mu Hair Butter.  


After using Longhairlovers

The products


I really like how I don't have to worry about any chemicals in Longhairlovers' products.
The shampoo was thick and creamy, and did very well in cleansing my hair.
I always use a lot of conditioner, and the Luxe conditioner detangled well.  If I don't use enough, I'm in trouble:)

When using the Leave-in Treatment, I left it in for about 3 minutes and it worked just like regular conditioner.

I never use hair gel so I gave the Thicken Up! Styling Lotion to my mom.  Her hair is naturally curly.  She said it worked well in her hair, and glad it did not contain any harsh chemicals.  (After putting gel in, she always lets it air-dry.)

Since my hair already has natural oil, I gave the Shea-Mu hair butter to my dad (and BTW, he does not  have long hair...lol:-)  The hair butter promotes healthy hair growth, and my dad enjoyed using it.  He keeps it on his nightstand for use at night.  It has a very pleasant scent- my dad said it smelled like a lime:)  When using it, it really does look like butter!

Longhairlovers has many other natural products including Fortifying Hair Mist, Banana- Mango Treatment, Rare Hair Oil, and Crowning Glory Fragrance.  With Christmas nearly here, Longhairlovers offers excellent products for presents!  Click here to learn how to win a Holiday Gift Pack! 

Longhairlovers was founded in 1999 by Jennifer Bahney, a professional journalist and student of Trichology - an academic para-medical scientific discipline of the hair and scalp. Jennifer has a B.A. from Smith College and an M.S.J. from Northwestern University. She has studied with hair expert Dr. George Michael as well as the International Association of Trichologists, and is a professional member of the UK's prestigious Trichological Society.

"Gorgeous hair can make you feel great, no matter what your size or situation," Jennifer says. "My goal is to help people achieve the hair of their dreams with products they can feel good about using."
Jennifer believes in a holistic approach to hair care that includes proper nutrition, exercise, and stress reduction, as well as chemically-limited products with organic ingredients.

Disclaimer: I received free products for this review.  All thoughts are my own.  Words in italics are from the Longhairlovers website. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment