Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bodycology Review!


Happy New Year 2011, everyone!

I'd like to start the New Year off with reviewing a familiar company... Bodycology!  They graciously sent me their Fresh Waters body cream and Brown Sugar Vanilla  Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing hand soap to review.


After I opened the package, I thought that the Fresh Waters cream would not be that fragrant.  I was sure wrong!! :)  This is some of the most fragrant lotion I have ever used!  It has a very thick, smooth,  and creamy texture, and really moisturizes my dry hands and wrists.  Don't want to be without lotion especially in the wintertime! :-) 

Clean, sparkling water flows with spring flowers to create the scent of freshness and purity.

For Daily Rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence
Beneficial Ingredients: Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E &C

I gave Brown Sugar Vanilla hand soap to my mom as a holiday present.  We put it in our little bathroom.  Like the lotion, this is very sweet-smelling.  The scent lasts a long time- my mom could smell it even after she had washed her hands with a different soap!  The Brown Sugar Vanilla hand soap really does a nice job cleansing our hands, as well as eliminating germs.

The warm scent of vanilla, brown sugar and sensual amber create a cozy, comforting scent.
Bodycology Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing Soap – cleans hands as it kills germs
Beneficial Ingredients:,
Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera, Triclosan to kill germs and gentle scrubbing beads to cleanse deeply.

Bodycology has a wonderful line of products that include body mist, cream, shower gel & foaming bath, scubbing & foaming soap, and also gift sets!!


Founded in 2003, Dallas-based Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc., is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The company’s innovative, spa-quality product lines appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Advanced Beauty Systems’ fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology® -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s®, Slice of Life™, and Cantu® hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals.
 I highly recommend Bodycology's lovely products- be sure to check them out!

Disclaimer: I received free products for this review.  All thoughts are my own.  Italicized words are from the Bodycology website.

2 comments:

  1. Bodycology Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing Soap - Have these in the kitchen and bath. People always ask where I found this foaming, easy-wash-off, calming, hand soap that washes away grease and grime with a clean, fresh scent. I get it at Walmart. A boon to my purchase: Even men love the subtle scent. And, it fits under my cabinet door on a hide-away shelf, with its shorter, squat size, without hitting the door frame. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best scented hand soap on the market today--not overpowering or artificial. HIghly recommended!

    ReplyDelete