Thursday, August 18, 2011

Julie's Organic Icecream & Alden's Icecream Review!

 Mmmm... if it's one thing I love it's ice cream! And for me, it certainly doesn't matter what the weather looks like outside- a sure year round treat!  I could eat it every day, yet with all the unhealthy ingredients that go along with ice cream it really isn't worth it.  Finally a wonderful solution!

Julie's Organic Ice Cream and Alden's Ice Cream are two sister companies that make a wonderful variety of delicious ice creams/ novelties.  They kindly sent me two complimentary coupons for this review.  With the coupons, I picked Julie's Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches and Alden's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
The ice cream sandwiches were quickly gone:)  They have a nice texture to them, and it's refreshing to know that there's no nasty ingredients in them!  In addition to vanilla, they also come in the flavors of juliette and chocolate.
             My little brother was anxious to try them- here's a close-up of him eating one: 
YUM!
Alden's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream was my personal favorite with it's cool and creamy taste.  I used this ice cream in a root beer float which was delicious.

My dad also loved it!  Normally if he would have eaten his regular ice cream it would have made him feel bad, but not with Alden's!  What a great alternative!


  I really recommend Julie's Organic & Alden's Ice Cream products~ from frozen yogurt to sorbet to mint chip or blackberry ice cream, there's a flavor for everyone's tastebuds!  Another great aspect about Julie's and Alden's is that you can view FAQs concerning organic matters and more.  Take a look at some of their other mouth-watering desserts- the perfect addition for your upcoming Labor Day gathering:

Disclaimer:  I recieved complimentary coupons for this review.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently tried the vanilla Alden's (I think the first time I'd tried that brand) and was DELIGHTED by it! I agree with your dad...it didn't make me feel bad as something might have with more unhealthful ingredients. Amazing. And it was just so creamy and tasting. I topped it with some crumbled, healthy oat/carob chip cookies. Wonderful combination.

    ReplyDelete