Thursday, August 18, 2011

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion Review!

Let me introduce you to some life-saving skincare... Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion!

"Skin MD Natural is a breakthrough in skin care that works to prevent dry skin in two ways.  First, it assists the inner layers of skin to absorb moisture. The humectant (an ingredient that attracts moisture) used in Skin MD Natural is unique to it and has been laboratory tested to be 6 times more effective than any other you will find in common skin care products.

Second, a shielding lotion enhances the power of the top layer of the skin to resist environmental irritants while protecting the inner natural moisture.
This can be a big benefit for those who cook, wash dishes and garden because Skin MD Natural helps skin retain its natural moisture and oils in the face of all those irritating soaps and chemicals.
Skin MD Natural has made a commitment to natural skin care by formulating products that contain more than 90% natural ingredients, are hypoallergenic, free of fragrances, parabens and colorants.     All of the ingredients used in Skin MD Natural are 100% food-grade ingredients that are on the FDA's "most safe" list.
Skin MD Natural brings you eco friendly skin care products that manufactured using solar power while also being vegan and cruelty free.
The manufacturer's website www.skinmdnatural.com has hundreds of dermatologist and user reviews including many addressing severe dry skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis."
                                                        ~~~~~~~
  
They kindly sent me their 4 oz. bottle of Natural Shielding Lotion to review.  It may look like a small bottle, but in it contains a 2-3 month supply!

I tend to wash my hands often so therefore, my hands can get dry quickly.  In the last few weeks, I have been using this awesome skincare mostly on my hands, and wow- it works wonders.  I absolutely LOVE it!  Here's why...  It's formula is thoroughly moisturizing, and really softening to my skin.  It has a "silky" feel, and rubs in well. Unlike MANY other lotions that I've tried, Skin MD Natural doesn't have a greasy consistency.  This natural skincare rates A+ with me!  To read other reviews on Skin MD Natural click here: http://www.skinmdnatural.com/dry-skin-care/rave-reviews.html

If you are battling with eczema, I HIGHLY recommend it.  It has it's own "personality" that will leave your skin as soft as a baby's, and put other skincare products to shame.  Not only is it made with 100% solar energy, but contains extracts from the arnica flower which is great for the skin.  Skin MD Natural is also available in other sizes such as a case of 12 and a gallon container.  Be sure to have some on hand by clicking HERE to order!  

   Disclaimer:  I recieved free product for this review.  All thoughts are my own.  Quotes taken from Skin MD Natural email.  I do not claim to endorse everything displayed on this website. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment