Wednesday, November 23, 2011

~Slanket Review!!~


I was blessed with an opportunity to be able to review a Slanket!  A Slanket is a enormous fleece blanket with sleeves!  I picked the "Royale with Sleeves."
Uh, no that's not me, BTW:)
 
<>     Comes in a reusable bag to make travel easy!
In the box!
 WOW... is the word!!  My Slanket is extremely soft, and I love the size.  Who likes a little blanket?  Since it's fleece it does an incredible job in concealing the heat.  My bedroom can get really cold at times (it is at the west side of our house- the direction from which the wind blows), and this awesome fleece blanket keeps me nice and toasty.  My Slanket is very satisfactory and well made.  I really give them a thumbs up!  My brothers even like it (well, not girly color, of course:), and one of them borrowed it one night.  Slankets are perfect for cuddling up in on the couch, or maybe in a window seat, or by the fireside.
     Hmmm... I look like royalty...LOL!
                                             
And just to demonstrate just how BIG slankets are, take a look at this!
I'm all set!
  
Read about the Slanket's beginnings:
"One subzero night in 1998 during my first semester of college I could not escape Maine's winter bite. While watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien I decided I needed to tear a hole in my sleeping bag so I could keep my upper body warm as I channel surfed during the commercial breaks. During Christmas vacation I commissioned the first Slanket to be made by my mother...and it was born.
Everyone behind The Slanket is on the same level when it comes to life. Besides creating a product to make people comfortable and warm, our life goals are not to accumulate mansions, SUV's, expensive watches and closets just for shoes. What we want in life is to travel the world and experience all its cultures while representing humanity positively. Whether surfing in Costa Rica, snowboarding in Austria, or studying language in South America and China, we love to spread our sleeves and let them flap in the wind, giving back in the process. BUT... there is nothing like coming home, wrapping up in The Slanket on your own couch and feeling the warmth of your friends and family."
 ***************************************************************
And Slankets would make terrific Christmas presents!!  How about the Moss Green Slanket for your mother...
or the Castlerock Slanket for that peculiar uncle that you have the most difficult time shopping for?

Slankets are also available in kid sizes in a variety of patterns:

The perfect addition for your child's next sleepover!

Slanket also offers Siamese Slankets to compliment any fun night!






Hurry to get your Slanket- you regret this purchase!!

Disclaimer: I received free product for this review.  All thoughts are my own.  Quotes taken from www.slanket.com. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... looks to me like someone is competing with Snuggies!

    ReplyDelete